September 24, 2013

Vegas Photo Diary

September 24, 2013
Got to test drive this beauty.
Vegas marketing at it's finest. 
Yep, paid for both. Luckily it was happy hour, so $1 margarita's weren't bad at all.
Attended a fight on Fremont street. She wants the D. Get your mind out the gutter, the D is the name of a hotel.
Minus 5 Ice Bar in the Monte Carlo hotel is a replica of the Ice Hotel in Europe. 
Tryst Nightclub at the Wynn hotel.

Went to a JabbaWockeez show, but unfortunately we were not allowed to take any photographs inside.
Saturday, 10 am -- first show of the day, second show of the weekend. The first act was Twenty One Pilots. They have a very eclectic music that varies from many different genres, and I've got to say that I'm a new fan of theirs.
When I say they are performers, I mean it. Scaling the scaffolding's and performing above the stage, to flips off instruments, to a drum duet in center stage. 
Cher Lloyd performed her hit singles Want U Back, With Ur Love, Oath, her new song I Wish, and brought out a special guest on stage, NeYo, who did a duet together.
$15 double cocktail made me miss the the open bar at Tryst, because any drink over $10 is ridiculous.
The Vampire Diaries star, Kat Graham, made an appearance to introduce Jason Derulo to the stage.
Jason Derulo, always the showstopping performer with his choreography alongside his talented dancers. Jason performed his hit singles What You Say, Ridin Solo, The Other Side, and his new song Marry Me.
Ashley Green stopped by to introduce Miley Cyrus to the stage.
Miley's outfit was as questionable as always. Wait until you see what she wore during the indoor event. I missed the first half of her set due to a fainting spell, but recovered in time to catch her performing her power ballad Wrecking Ball live for the first time. Miley broke down in tears while singing her heart out while performing Wrecking Ball, but finished the song with prowess that nothing can keep her down. With her recent engagement being called off and Wrecking Ball being a song about her relationship with Liam, I really felt for her even (or should I say especially) in that two piece getup and high heel converse. She performed We Can't Stop, Party In The USA, and Wrecking Ball. We were promised that she would twerk, but she didn't (thank God). However, she did shake her ass for the crowd to make up for the lack of twerking.
Krewella killed it. I thought Swedish House Mafia knew how to put on a show, but I think they've got competition in Krewella. Eat your heart out then seal it with a kiss.
Avril Lavigne sang some oldies but goodies, and her new song Rock n Roll. Speaking of which, during that set, a camera zoomed in on me singing along, so watch out for that (if you want). Unless it already streamed it live.

Catch the 2013 iHeart Radio music festival on the CW channel on September 29 and 30 at 8/9c PM.
View of the Bellagio fountain show and the south side of the strip from our hotel room in the Cosmopolitan which is probably the best hotel to stay in. In my opinion at least.

The ultimate man cave located in the lobby of the New York New York hotel. If there's a game or two you want to watch while you're in town, this is the place to go. 
New York New York is currently under construction for they are building a shopping plaza along the Brooklyn bridge attraction.
Attended an Australian down under chip n dale show because I love me some Aussies. I wanted to take one home. Unfortunately, we were not allowed to photograph them in all their glory nor bring them home.
A compromise for the real Eiffel Tower. It may not be as tall as the real deal, but the view at the top is still spectacular. As expected of Vegas, it's the same price as Paris -- $16. I'm still on the fence whether it's worth it or not. I guess once you go to Paris, no replica can amount to it.
Outfit for the last iHeart Radio show of the weekend. Pants are overrated.
Unfortunately going to the outdoor festival in the afternoon, then walking the whole strip drained my phone battery so the only picture I got was Drake's performance of the last iHeart Radio festival show later that night.

My carriage awaits. I wish.
Le rude, Vegas. The radio wants someone to blow them...one last kiss at 5am.
Pooped, feet hurt from all the festivaling, walking, sight seeing, shopping, and clubbing. Goodnight, 6am.
Sunday evening -- 6pm. Vegas and iHeart Radio, thank you for an unforgettable 21st. I bid adu until next time.
Paper Charade © 2014