September 13, 2013

Photo Diary: 9.13.13

September 13, 2013
My birthday was at the beginning of this month, and I'm still receiving gifts in the mail this week, belatedly so. I'm still happy and grateful no matter what. I celebrate all month long -- or as much as the semester will let me.

As the past two years like so, I asked for books. 




Order bottom to top:
Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Angelfall by Susan Ee
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp
Crash by Nicole Williams
No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale

I received a lovely ARC (advanced readers copy) of Kathleen Hale's debut novel No One Else Can Have You, in which I thank Kathleen and her publisher for. I cannot wait to devour this one.



Along with the book she mailed, Kathleen wrote a note to me. It's really rare to have authors be personal with their readers, so this note was a nice treat.

No One Else Can Have You is due out January 7, 2014!
Paper Charade © 2014