December 6, 2013

Dominic Sherwood Covers Jason Mraz's 'Song For A Friend'

December 6, 2013

So British actor Dominic Sherwood is easily becoming my top celebrity crush with all his talents coming to surface. Not to mention his rare condition of having one blue eye and the other brown. Just when I thought Dom couldn't get any more swoon-worthy, he ups the ante. This time with his beautiful singing voice and guitar skills I had no idea he attained. First, his Vampire Academy co-star Danila Kozlovsky graced us with his karaoke (in English AND Russian), now it's Dominic's turn to show us all he's got. I know I shouldn't find it shocking, but I couldn't help but be thoroughly impressed when I came across his music video.

Without further ado, here is Dominic Sherwood covering Jason Mraz's Song For A Friend...




Catch Dominic in his swoony, brooding glory in Vampire Academy when it hits theaters on Valentine's Day next year. I'd say it's a plausible Valentine's gift, or a treat for yourself.
Paper Charade © 2014