January 20, 2014

Photo Diary: Mini Book Haul

January 20, 2014
Last week I bought a bunch of books, and I won a couple of books. Here is my mini book haul I acquired in the last week!


Here's what I bought...


Franny and Zooey by J. D. Salinger. I've already read this one and loved, but I had to own a (physical) copy for myself! And it was only $6, so it was hard to walk away.

Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase. I just finished and currently writing up my review. I liked. And I can't wait to read Cathy's story.

Law Man by Kristen Ashley. I just started, and although it was hard to stay engaged at first, it's turning out good so far.

When Will The Heaven Begin? by Ally Breedlove. The life of Ben Breedlove, who lost his to HCM at age 18, written by his sister. This heart-wrenching memoir of the young and tender soul tugs at the heartstrings. Read my dedication post for Ben Breedlove here.

Matched by Ally Condie. I've heard mixed about this series, but I've decided to give it a try. I need more YAs. I've been on a NA or Contemp binge for a while.

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I've read this last year, but I wanted a my own copy. It was on sale for $7, so I thought "hey, why not!"



Here's what I won...


I won Cinder by Marissa Meyer on Heather's blog lovelifeandreading.blogspot.com, and I cannot wait to read it! Heather also sent a cute card along with it, and I can't thank her enough. :-)

I also won Rome by Jay Crownover on Ashley's blog migsbooks.blogspot.com. I've heard really great things about the Marked Men series, so I can't wait to fall in love and lust with Rome. I was a part of the cover reveal puzzle.



Looks like I'll be needing a bigger book case soon! :-)
Paper Charade © 2014