May 1, 2014

April "Real" Books Challenge

May 1, 2014


April wasn't a good blogging month for me (sorry, blog), but it was a good reading month for me. Last month was packed with a ton of new releases and I tried to take full advantage of them in hardcovers and paperbacks. I was able to reduce my kindle-use by A LOT. I mean, like, I only used it once. That was quite the accomplishment. Yes, it cost more money, but I couldn't help but feed the bookcase in my room. Now it's full of new pretties!



    


    


    

Join the challenge!

Check out my reading challenges for January, February, and March!

The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings won't be published util June. I received an ARC courtesy of the publisher in exchange of an honest review and the blog tour (coming this month).



What books did you read last month? I want to know!
Paper Charade © 2014