June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Books I've Read So Far This Year

June 10, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

This is my first Top Ten Tuesday, so here goes nothing...

Branded by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki

 No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale

 White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout

 Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher

 Learning Not To Drown by Anna Shinoda

 City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

 Whispers of the Fallen: Rebellion by J. D. Netto

 The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings

 Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke

Melt by Selene Castrovilla


Dissonance won't release until next month, and Melt's release date has been pushed to November. But I've read the ARCs and they are excellent so far!

Also, happy book release day to The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings! It is out TODAY! If you have some time to kill (pun totally appropriate), check out my Story Diary for The Murder Complex (review included) on astorydiary.com!

Graphic ideas were inspired by Book Rock Betty, and was made on the Insta Shape app for iPhone.


What books have you read this year? Share with me!
Paper Charade © 2014